We help the Trust do more to support the wellbeing of our patients, service users, carers and staff. We use the money you donate to fund special projects, to support patients and families and improve the environment on our wards and other areas.
We’re very grateful for all donations received and rely on your generosity to continue this work.
In 2020, we received money from NHS Charities Together, including funds raised by Captain Sir Tom Moore.
The Trust’s Charitable Funds Committee is chaired by our vice-Chair Elizabeth Rantzen. Funds are allocated by the committee in response to bids submitted by teams from across the Trust.
Registered charity no. 1051836
Here are some of the projects we’ve been able to fund as a result of your generosity:
- Virtual reality headsets to be used as part of therapy sessions
- Sensory equipment and a group therapy room at Lakeside Mental Health Unit
- Virtual tour of The Orchard to ease the anxiety of patients arriving at the unit
- Garden furniture at The Limes, where we care for people with cognitive and behavioural problems, including dementia
- Blankets and bean bags for patients in Hammersmith and Fulham Mental Health Unit
- Refreshment stations for staff working in our community sites.
There are many ways in which you can help us improve the care and support we can give patients, carers and staff. Whether you choose to jump out of a plane, bake cakes or run a marathon, please think about hosting or taking part in a fundraising event to raise funds for the charity.
Please get in touch if you’re hosting your own event or challenge and don’t forget to set up your online fundraising page
You can donate:
- As an act of kindness
Helping us to support the wellbeing of patients, service users, carers and our staff.
- In memory of someone you love
Making a donation in memory of someone you is a good way to celebrate their life or say thank you for their treatment and care.
- Via a monthly donation
A regular donation enables the charity to plan ahead for much needed wellbeing support for the future, funding improvements which can’t be met from NHS budgets.
Ways to donate:
- You can donate securely online via our Virgin Money Giving page. You can make a single donation or set up a regular gift.
You can make a secure bank transfer directly to the charity account:
Bank name: RBS
Account name: GBS Re W Lon MH NHST TF
Account number: 10004238
Sort code: 60-70-80
You can send a cheque, made payable to West London Charity - Charitable Fund, to:
West London Charity
1 Armstrong Way